Answers For Your Stimulus Package Questions
Are you confused, and have no clue how the stimulus package applies to you, especially as a business owner and someone who’s self-employed?
- Our team of CPA’s and CFP’s geeked out on the law (some guidance still pending) and want to help you make sense of it.
- On Friday, April 3rd, at 4:30pm EST, we’re hosting a webinar to give advice and review case studies, to make this mountain of information seem more like a molehill for you.
Please join us if you have questions (details below)!
Also, please share the webinar information below with anyone you know who has been impacted financially due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
(And don’t worry, you don’t have to join with video! The NEXT crisis will be when they finally let us go out into gen-pop (general population) and none of us will want to go because we haven’t been to the hair stylist or had our nails done for a long time! 🙂 )
Stay safe and well.
-The Bartley Financial Team
How To Join:
On Friday, at 4:30pm EST, you can use this link to join from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android (where you can view and use computer audio): https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498088058
You can dial in by telephone if you just want to listen in…
In the US, call one of these numbers based on your current location:
- +1(623)4049000 (US West)
- +1(720)9027700 (US Central)
- +1(773)2319226 (US North)
- +1(469)4450100 (US South)
- +1(470)8692200 (US East)
Meeting ID: 149 808 8058
If you use iPhone one-tap, use the following numbers in the US:
- +1(623)4049000,,1498088058# (US West)
- +1(720)9027700,,1498088058# (US Central)
- +1(773)2319226,,1498088058# (US North)
- +1(469)4450100,,1498088058# (US South)
- +1(470)8692200,,1498088058# (US East)
*Contact Bianca at email@example.com if you have any questions.